For your convenience, TCNB offers MasterCard Debit Cards for both personal and business accounts.
- Free debit cards issued to new checking account holders
- Accepted everywhere you see the Mastercard logo
- Money is deducted from your checking account
- ATM withdrawals also allow access to savings accounts
- Access your money 24 hours a day
- Faster and more convenient than writing checks; use your PIN or sign the receipt
- Security Features:
- Cards use chip technology
- Security with 24/7 Fraud Watch Plus monitoring
- MasterCard Secure Code available with participating online merchants
- My Mobile Money smartphone app gives you control over your card: set alerts, view card activity, turn your card off and on, set spending limits, and locate an ATM
- For the customer who just wants cash access at an ATM without the purchasing power of a debit card.
If fraud is suspected on your debit card our Elan FraudWatch Plus services may contact you. If unable to reach you they will leave a voice message on the phone number you have on file with TCNB. You will be unable to use your card until suspicious activity has been resolved.
TCNB is committed to protect our customers BEFORE fraud occurs. Because of this commitment, we have taken the following actions:
- Know your PIN before you travel outside the country. ALL PIN transactions whether for ATM Access or for purchases will not be blocked.
- Receive a temporary or permanent exemption from this policy. Some merchants only accept debit cards as credit card transactions, so call customer service at 334-682-4155 or 1-877-418-6411 before traveling out of the country.
- Fraud Watch Plus monitors your ATM and debit card transactions for potentially fraudulent activity such as:
- a sudden change in location
- a sudden string of costly purchases
- any pattern associated with new fraud trends around the world.
- Provide your current phone number. If fraud is suspected, the customer will receive a call to validate the transaction. Your response is critical to prevent risk and avoid restrictions on your card. Please contact customer service whenever your phone number changes.
Customer service is always available to answer any questions regarding this fraud protection service. If you have any questions, please call customer service at 334-682-4155 or 877-418-6411.