To our valued customers:
The health and safety of our customers and our employees is a top priority of Town-Country National Bank. We have contingency plans in place in the event that a pandemic of any kind prompts national health officials to limit business activities. As your bank, we want to ensure that your business needs are always met. Below are a few steps you can take to ensure there is not a disruption to your business needs:
1. TCNB Online Banking
- Make sure that you are enrolled in our internet banking product.
- Make sure you can login to NetTeller to access your account.
- Download our mobile banking app.
- Sign up for mobile deposits within the mobile banking app to deposit your check without going to the bank.
- Access your bank accounts
- Check balances
- Make Transfers
- View and print your statements
- Pay Bills
- Store our 24 hours online inquiry number in your phone.
Call Local 334.682.2265
Call Toll Free 877.824.4787
- Access real time account information
- Make loan payments
- Transfer funds and more
- Verify that people that you want to be able to inquire or access your account are on your signature card.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 334.682.4155.